Thursday, April 5, 2018

Last Time filming

We began filming for the final time today. We had to stop filming during spring break because one of our actors left and we already began shooting with him, so we had to finish with him. This last scene consists of 4 actors. We had to go to my grandmas apartment because we needed an apartment with an elevator in which to film. Even though my grandmas apartment is not what I had in mind, we have to make it work because we do not know where else we can film that has an elevator. We were thinking of doing it in a hotel near us, but when we called and asked if we could they said no.

We also had to re film some parts of our movie opening because they got lost. Although it is very annoying that they got lost and we have to re shoot those parts, I am not very mad because we can make those parts even better then they were before. The only problem is that Nick has been sick or absent for all of the filming, so I've had to do most of it by myself. I feel like the film could look even better if he was here, but since he is not I am just making my own choices and going with what looks the best. I still have to find a song for my movie opening and edit our last few scenes in.

Today during filming I tried to use smoke to make our scene look better and more professional but it did not work out how I wanted it too. So instead throughout all the action films I decided to just use a green filter like the one from the movie The Matrix. Then in the comedic scenes the green filter is going to be taken away. I am also going to add a voiceover which is going to say a quote to make the action scenes more dramatic. I also have to add slow motion to some of the scenes that we have already shot. Plus I have too do my CCR. I really hope my partner helps or I do not know how I am going to finish everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment